Image Map
Image Map

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Microphone Craft

If your little one loves the spotlight then this is the craft for you!! I think this sweet, decked out mic would be a great accompaniment for one of our kickin Cardboard Guitars.

What You'll Need
  • A paper towel tube
  • A small styrofoam ball
  • White craft glue
  • Paint
  • Decorations (stickers, shapes, sequins, sparkles...whatever)

How-To

1. Paint your paper towel tube your favorite rock star shade. My oldest prefers red (as usual) while my little rock goddess chose pink. Paint the styrofoam balls black. Allow both to dry.
2. Go crazy and give your painted tube some personal style. We happened to have some rockstar sequins leftover from my a birthday party that my oldest was keen on decorating with.
3. Lastly use a generous amount of white craft glue to secure the black styrofoam ball to the top of the tube. Allow to dry for several hours.

Belt one out!!! Get your shine on!!!

No comments: