Image Map
Image Map

Sunday, December 14, 2008

JELLYFISH!!

Today while watching Harry and his Bucketful of Dinosaurs on Treehouse TV Aiden came across something he had never heard of before. "Mommy what's a jellyfish??? What is it???" he suddenly had to know. We found this video on youtube which he now demands to watch over and over again.



After several rounds of trying to count as many jellyfish as he could I suggested we do a jellyfish craft together. I grabbed up a paper plate, some crepe paper, paint, ribbon and googly eyes and we got down to business. Aiden is beyond thrilled with his creation and will probably be seen for some time running and trailing the jellyfish behind him shouting "It's swimming Mommy!!! SEE?? SEE?!"

7 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I liked the same and would like to read more from you.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an entertaining one.

Naval Langa

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Aiden's face in the second last pic, that's adorable!

styledarling said...

LOL..Thanks Amy :) My kid makes some pretty unique faces that's for sure!!

kelly said...

that is awesome! where do you find the time?

Anonymous said...

awww your little boy is so adorable. and he did a great job on his project.

styledarling said...

The time is harder to find now with my newest addition..but somehow we manage to squeeze some in. :) My little boy LOVES to craft!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! you're so crafty, mama!