What You'll Need
- Pieces of cardboard from cereal boxes or whatever other recyclables you may have around (or hey - use cardstock)
- Piece of white paper
- Green paint and a paintbrush
- Glue stick
- Black marker
1. Cut a medium sized circle from the cardboard or cardstock. Trace your childs hands from another piece of cardboard or cardstock and cut out carefully.
2. This is where your child goes crazy painting the cardboard pieces as they please. Sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee (you probably won't get another chance for one today!!) Allow paint to dry thoroughly.
3. While paint is drying cut two half oval shapes from the white paper.
4. Once paint has dried glue hands to the bottom of the painted circles. Glue white half ovals to the top of the circle. Have your child draw on the eyes, nose and mouth.