OMG SHOES!! I have an undeniable shoe fetish. Set me lose in any shop with shoes within sight and that is where I gravitate first, every time. This season keep your look fresh with textures like suede, velvet and pony hair. Jewel tones, rich browns and metallics are stealing the scene color wise, while details like spikes, tassels, fringe, brocades and animal prints add a little sass and substance. As always boots are a must, our faves this seasons are the must-have riding boot, a classic cowboy, chunky booties, anything with a wedge heel and sleek wrap boots. Narrowing it down to a few top picks is as always a strenuous process for someone with self diagnosed osd (obsessive shoe disorder) but for the sake of our fashion forward readers we've given it a go. What is your must-have shoe for Fall??
2. Sueded Heel-Less Platform Wedge, Charlotte Russe.
3.Tory Burch, Calista Riding Boots, Shopbop.
4. Spike-Back Sueded Wedge, Charlotte Russe.
5. Shakespeare Velvet Platforms, TopShop.
6. Coach, Haydee Loafer, Coach.
7. Kelsi Dagger, Carousal Nutmeg Suede Fringe Cuffed Wedge Boots, Lulus.
8. Sam Edelman, Alvin Haircalf Smoking Slippers, Shopbop.
*All prices have been converted to Canadian dollars.