Image Map
Image Map

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bathtime Paints


Once again I am REALLY wishing I had my camera right about now. Tonight I decided to try out making these fabulous tubby time paints that I found on Pepper Paints . The recipe is quick and simple and the results are far too fun to not end up making this again and again.

BATHTIME PAINT

1 tbsp. cornstarch (we used arrowroot powder)
1/3 cup dish detergent (mild and eco-friendly is best)
Food coloring

Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!! I mixed the paint in a small custard bowl and then brought the bowl with a paintbrush directly up to the bathroom for bath time. We made our paint a bright blue, it's Aiden's favorite color. Aiden was so thrilled and had an absolute blast in the tub. The paint washed off so easily afterwards...be warned it is tricky to lure your little one out of the tub when there is this much fun to be had.

No comments: