Image Map
Image Map

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Microwave Single Serving Chocolate Cakes


I give MANY, MANY thanks to Make and Takes for sharing this find. At first I was skeptical. Chocolate cake that you make in a mug?! In the microwave?! How good can this be?? Pretty damn good and let me tell you it is not the pregnancy cravings talking. The cravings however are what are driving me to make this amazing and simple cake about twice a day. lol The recipe is simple as already stated and super quick..takes 5 minutes. Don't just take my word for it...get busy in your kitchen and put those chocolate cravings to rest. Your personal trainer will no doubt be very displeased with me for sharing, especially if you are as gluttonous as I have been known to be when it comes to the sweet stuff. Stuff your face. :) P.S. - Kids like this too. lol

No comments: