Image Map
Image Map

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Morning Ritual


I've never been much of a coffee person and lately have grown out of my morning tea routine. Daily for the past couple of weeks now I have found myself over my blender in the morning mixing up what has now become my wake-up drink of choice. The orange and banana smoothie!! So cold and refreshing and gives me that boost I need to get going. Much healthier than going the coffee route..give it a try yourself...you may never go back.

Wake-Up Orange and Banana Smoothie

Ingredients -
1 cup orange juice
1/4 cup milk
3 ice cubes
1 fresh or frozen banana

Add all ingredients to blender and mix on highest speed until foamy and all ice has been crushed. Pour into a tall glass and ENJOY!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a better blender, I miss having smoothies!

styledarling said...

I am so addicted!!! I need to get one of those blenders with a spout on it.