Image Map
Image Map

Monday, March 23, 2009

Sale Alert!! Coco Bonbons

One of my favorite online shops for beautiful children's clothing is Coco Bonbons. Last season's little girls collections had me oohing and aweing for weeks. As silly as it sounds one of the first thoughts that came to my mind after finding out I was having a girl was - "Now I can buy her a Coco Bonbons Owl Coat!!!" Sadly I never did end up buying that coat but lookie lookie they are having a sale!!!! My princess may end up with that coat hanging in her closet after all. Here are some of my personal favorites from the current sale. Check out more fabulous on sale items and the new Spring 2009 collection at Coco Bonbons.
1. Owl Coat (the one I've been coveting), Regular Price $105, Sale Price $36.75

2. Bonbon Dress, Regular Price $38.50, Sale Price $12.50

3. Owl Jacket, Regular Price $47.50, Sale Price $16.50

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG AWESOME SALE!!! Tell me you got that coat!!!