These are our picks this year for the crafts we are going to be trying out at home. Since today was kind of a write-off (do to a run to the emergency room) we plan on doing as many of these tomorrow as we can squeeze in.
1. Fancy Feathered Friends at FamilyFun.com
2. Try making egg shakers. Toddlers and pre-schoolers love these. Fill some plastic Easter eggs with rice or dried beans and hot glue the seams together before closing. A simple and fun musical instrument perfect for little hands.
3. Textured Easter Egg at No Time for Flashcards
4. Collaged Carrot once again from No Time for Flashcards
5. Handprint Lamb at DLTK
6. Barefoot Chicks at KinderArt