It's not too late to start planning a spooktacular soiree for your nearest and dearest this Halloween. We've helped you out by rounding up some of the creepiest cocktails and spookiest snacks around sure to make your party the talk of the town.
No party would be complete without a little something something to sip on. The best of the best cocktails can be found at one of my very favorite blogs Hostess with the Mostess. This blog is the ultimate go-to resource for everything entertaining. Martha Stewart of course also has an inspiring gallery of spooky spirits and drinks guaranteed to impress your guests. Here is a sampling of a few of my favorites -1. Black Widow Cocktail, Hostess with the Mostess.
2. Pina Gouladas with Creepy Eyeball Garnish, Hostess with the Mostess.3. Eyeball Highball, Martha Stewart.
4. The Jack-o-Lantern, Hostess with the Mostess.
With fabulous sippers like the ones featured above it's definitely a necessity to serve up some seriously stellar snackage. Time to summon your inner Martha..we've rounded up some crowd pleasers.
1. Ghoulish Petite Fours, Martha Stewart.
2. Caramel Apples, Country Living.3. No Bake Oreo Balls, Canadian Family.
4. Marshmallow Bones, Martha Stewart.
5. Halloween Cake Pops, Bakerella.