Image Map
Image Map

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Maybelline Eye Studio Makeup

I was recently, thanks to the folks at matchstick, extremely lucky enough to have the opportunity to try out the entire line of Maybelline Eye Studio products. IT'S LOVE - real, ridiculous, head over heels, extraordinary love. I have been swept off of my feet. For the first time in my life people (strangers!!) literally stop me in my tracks while I am out and about to ohhh and awwe over my eye makeup. It would be ridiculous if it wasn't so incredible. I have lost count over the number of people who have asked me "What brand of eye makeup are you wearing and where can I get some??" Do I have your attention yet??
My personal favorite picks from the collection (and now perma staples in my makeup bag) have to be the complete line of Lasting Drama Gel Liners, the XXL Pro Volume Mascara and the Colour Plush Ready to Wear Palettes. Each morning I wake up and choose an eyeshadow palette from the collection to compliment my look. The palettes are really easy to use and create a professional, coordinated look anyone can create at home, no makeup artist required. The colors glide on smooth and are long lasting and vibrant. To really make my eyes pop I use the drama gel eyeliner next. This liner is, bar none, the best I have EVER used. It stays put ALL DAY LONG. I've cried with this stuff on, slept with it on..and it somehow hangs in there. Finally I finish everything off with the XXL pro volume mascara. The volume mascara actually does what it promises. My eyelashes are thick, long and OUTSTANDING.

The only complaint I have about Maybelline's Eye Studio Collection?? I'm ADDICTED!! I've definitely added some extra time into my daily beauty regime..but it's worth it.

What are you waiting for?? Go get your beautiful on!!

No comments: