What You'll Need
- White Glue
- A Lid from a frozen juice container
- Red craft foam or construction paper
- Small googly Eyes
- A green and brown pipe cleaner
- A magnet
1. Trace a circle from the juice container lid onto the red craft foam. Cut out the circle and glue to the lid. Cut out 2 leaf shapes from the green foam and adhere to the top of the circle.
2. Trim the brown pipe cleaner into a 1 inch piece. Glue the pipe cleaner in between the green leaves to form a stem.
3. Cut a 3 inch piece from the green pipe cleaner. Fold the pipe cleaner piece in half. Stick the sharp end of the folded pipe cleaner through the middle of the apple. Secure with a little glue. Add the googly eyes to the top of pipe cleaner. Allow everything to dry for 2-3 hours.
4. Adhere magnet to the back of the lid with a generous amount of glue. Allow to dry overnight.