What You'll Need
- A pair of old jeans or cords
- Needle and thread
- Ribbons and embellishments
1. Cut pants just above the leg.2. Turn the top inside out.3. Line up edges and pin together. Sew the edges together.
4. Turn the bag the right way out. Add a handle by pinning and then sewing into place a coordinating ribbon. Leftover material from pant legs can also be transformed into a handle by cutting 1 - 3 inches wide with pinking shears.
5. Embellish bag however you see fit. I decked ours out with glitter spray, feathers and decorative buttons.Happy Crafting!!