Image Map
Image Map

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday - Laundry Room Diy's

Maybe it's all the chit chat about new washers and dryers with my girlfriend this week but I have laundry rooms on my brain. More accurately I am thinking about laundry room storage and decor. My grim basement laundry space could sure use a serious face-lift. Here are some awesome projects to get you started on beautifying and organizing your own laundry space.I am infatuated with this kick-butt laundry room makeover over at Or So She Says. Notice the hand built machine pedestals with storage to sort your whites from your darks from your delicates. Ah-mazing.One of our faves Centsational Girl shares a tutorial with how to build this awesome drying rack. Create a piece of artwork for your laundry room complete with knobs for hanging bits and pieces with a tutorial by Infarrantly Creative.Make an awesome ironing board hanger with a step by step tutorial by House of Smiths.
Create this cute lost sock board for your laundry room with a tutorial by Sassy Style.







2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! Those are some adorable Laundry Rooms!

Nancy @ dream it ... build it...style it! said...

Just discovered your blog and I love it! In the process of fixing our laundry room and I love many of these ideas- especially the wanted board.
Smiles,
Nancy