What You'll Need
- A clean and dry vase (I scored mine at dollerama for $1)
- Music Sheets (I googled, found mine and printed it out)
- ModPodge (in a small container or bowl)
1. Cut the sheet of musical notes into small thin pieces. The smaller the curve in the vase the smaller the pieces you will need to cut. It helps to cut as you go along.
2. Paint a thin coat of modpodge on the back of the music sheet paper. Press onto vase, easing out any air bubbles as you go. Paint another thin coat of modpodge on top once the piece is placed on the vase. Keep doing this over and over until your vase is completely covered.
3. Allow to several hours or overnight. For a glossy look apply another coat of glossy modpodge over top.
Swoon...so simple and so pretty!! This project cost me a total of $1!!