Image Map
Image Map

Monday, April 11, 2011

Stuff We Love: ShoeDazzle


Do you love my new shoes?? I scored them from one of my new favorite websites and obsessions shoedazzle.com. I am HOOKED and my newest hobby is hooking all of my friends. Why is it SO fabulous you wonder?? Ever wish you could have a personal stylist to hand pick for you styles to suit your needs on a monthly basis?? ShoeDazzle does just that..and EVERY item is only $39.95. For real. Your first item is 20% off...and that is how I scored my new favorite pair of flats above. A whole new showroom is created for you EVERY month with shoes that are the epitome of your own personal style. Special edition shoes created by celebrities as well as extra special limited edition collections are a regular sight to see. The more friends you sign up..the more free credits you can earn towards FREE shoes!! Plus you have the option of browsing your friends showrooms and shopping from their styles. You're welcome.

No comments: