What's better on a hot Summer day than an ice cream cone?? Crafting a cone of your own in an air conditioned space perhaps??
What You'll Need
- Tissue Paper
- White craft glue
- Cardstock or construction paper
- Pipecleaners, cut into smaller pieces
- A brown or orange marker or crayon
1. Cut out the shape of an ice cream cone and a scoop of ice cream from cardstock or construction paper.
2. Rip squares of tissue paper in your favorite color or a combination of colors. Glue scrunched pieces of tissue paper onto the ice cream scoop shape until completely covered. Accentuate with pipe cleaner sprinkles or glitter. Allow to dry.
3. Decorate the cone with a marker or crayon. Glue the ice cream scoop to the cone, allow to dry.