Who doesn't love a soft, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie?? These cookies boast a little something extra than your standard every day classic - fresh blueberries!! These bad boys are both husband and kiddo approved!! But I'll be honest...they didn't eat NEAR as many of them as I did. Hey - I'm eating for two!!
Blueberry Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
Source: Adapted from Cookie Madness.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Beat butter until creamy. Add in sugars and mix until light and fluffy. Mix in vanilla, baking soda and salt. Add egg and mix well. Add flour and stir until just combined. Add chocolate chips and blueberries, combine gently.
3. Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheets. Bake for 8 1/2 minutes. Allow cookies to cool at least 5 minutes before transferring to a rack or plate.
These cookies are AMAAAZING!! I promise you will never look at chocolate chip cookies the same way again!!