Enjoying a spot of tea is becoming more than a relaxing activity to partake in during mid-afternoon...it's a home decor trend. Companies like Pottery Barn, Anthropologie and more have been cashing in on this whimsical style with home accessories decked out in their best china. You don't have to shell out the big bucks to add a little fun to your space...check out these inspired creations made by hand using second-hand tea sets. Eco-friendly and chic!!
1. Make a Teacup Clock with links from Shelterness.
2. Teacup Chandelier, These Are The Days.
3. Teapot Lamp Tutorial, Vintage Revivals.
4. Teacup Candles Tutorial, Martha Stewart.
5. Teacup Candelabra, Pinterest.