Happy gobble gobble weekend my Canadian friends!!! Celebrate with your little ones by crafting a keepsake turkey decked out in feathers in all of their favorite colors. This craft can be thrown together in only a few minutes so it's the perfect activity to work on in between prepping dishes for a Thanksgiving feast.
What You'll Need
- Brown paint and a paintbrush
- White cardstock or construction paper
- Colorful feathers
- Googly eyes
- Orange and red craft foam or construction paper
- White craft glue
1. Paint your childs hand with the brown paint and press onto white paper as shown above. Baby wipes kept nearby make for easy clean up.
2. Glue colorful feathers over the fingers of the handprint. Glue a googly eye on the thumb. Cut a red shape from the craft foam to form the turkey's wattle. Cut 2 rectangular shapes from the orange craft foam to form the legs. Glue pieces into place. Allow ample drying time.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!