Image Map
Image Map

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stuff We Love: Cherubsn Clothing


We have recently fallen COMPLETELY head over heels in love with a local designers clothing collection called Cherubsn. The designer, a busy Mom from Cobourg, Ontario, crafts her collection mostly from vintage and antique materials giving a romantic new life to previously loved treasures. I stumbled across the collection at my new favorite children's shop Higglety Pigglety located downtown Port Hope, Ontario. I could barely contain myself when I grabbed up these 2 beautiful skirts for my mini fashionista which were very reasonably priced at $25 and $20 each. Be sure to pop into Higglety Pigglety next time you are in Port Hope to check out the entire collection including more beautiful skirts, whimsical tops, accessories and coming soon - dresses!! Pop by the Cherubsn blog to get a sneak peek into the creative happenings of the designer...I am drooling over the adorable little elephant dress!!

No comments: