Want to make one of your own?? Here's what you'll need -
- 2 pieces of sturdy 12x12 cardstock
- Scotch tape
- White craft glue
- Fall leaves (real or fabric...fabric will last longer but will require a stapler to attach)
- Fall colored feathers
- Stickers, gems, or whatever else you can find to match your color scheme
1. Scotch tape the 2 pieces of cardstock together side by side. Use this lengthened piece of cardstock and wrap around your childs head for an accurate measurement. Trim the cardstock as needed. Cut large pointed triangles to form the crowns peak from the cardstock. Tape the ends of your crown together once you are satisfied with the overall shape.
2. Attach fabric leaves with a stapler or real leaves with a healthy dollop of white glue. Finishing decking out your crown with the other decorative bits and pieces. We also decorated some printable leaves found HERE and added those to our crown as well. Allow to dry.