Image Map
Image Map

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby and You - The Hot Spot for Mom Talk

We have stumbled across a fabulous new online community for moms ( and dads or anyone with little ones about) to share stories and experiences, meet other like minded moms and score some fabulous savings while you're at it. The best part - this community is built within facebook, a place most of us are already visiting every day. Baby and You is my favorite new spot to chat up other busy moms and gain a giggle from stories shared from other new and veteran parents. On top of the great conversation members of this community can scope out the best weekly deals for moms and babes and right now there is an exclusive contest under way where you can enter to win $500 worth of Joe Fresh Gift Cards!!! $500!!! Joe Fresh is always my first stop when shopping for trendy gear for my kiddos....and occasionally I sneak in a fabulous piece or two for myself. Be sure to stop by the Baby and You page today and share your favorite mommy moments.

Disclosure - I am participating in the Baby and You program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of Loblaw Companies. I received compensation as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments: