Image Map
Image Map

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012!!


The new year is here and I'm determined to make this year one to remember. 2011 was by far the most incredible year of my life thus far and reflecting has me thinking why not reach for the stars and make this year just as memorable. On a personal note 2011 brought us a beautiful baby girl (the final addition to our family) and my husband and I finally made it official getting married in beautiful Niagara-on-the-lake last July. I also launched my dream business endeavor, my accessories line Shine! Couture, and have been thrilled to see my goodies featured in local shops and adored by a loyal clientele base. Last year was also a big one for our little blog as well. Our top moments included Paris Hilton tweeting a link to our blog (holy page hits batman!!), being selected as a recipient for a blog grant in Spring 2011 from Mom Central Canada, taking part in the amazing KinderMom program from Mom Central and meeting some inspiring and super talented fellow mom bloggers over the blogesphere. Who knows what 2012 will bring but I can tell you this - we cannot wait to see what's in store!! Bring it on!!

No comments: