Image Map
Image Map

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Taxidermy At It's Finest

Much to my delight while shopping at Winners a week or so ago I discovered this exact Z Gallerie rhino wall plaque for only $34.95!! Having a fondness for whimsical things I had to snatch it right up not even knowing where it would end up finding a home. Lucky for me my husband has a good sense of humor. We hung my new friend proudly in our front entryway which seems only fitting considering the wild animals that reside here disguised as children. Lovely faux animal busts and antlers seem to be popping up all over the blogesphere and design scene alike. Our favorite are in glossy white resin, paired groupings of colorful faux antlers and the soft cuddly variety for your fave little ones boudoir.

 

Photo Credits: Danielle Oakey Interiors, The New Woodsman, Pinterest.



No comments: