Green smoothies have been attributed to weight loss, healthier skin and nails and shinier hair. What gal wouldn't want to get in on some of that action?? Why?? The high nutrient content of a green smoothie naturally detours your bodies common cravings for junk food and leaves you feeling fuller throughout the day. The blending of the greens and fruit allows your body to easily absorb the valuable goodness inside - vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll and fiber. According to the teachings of Dr. Ann Wigmore, “consuming chlorophyll is like receiving a healthy blood transfusion”. Green smoothies are also full of antioxidants which strengthen your immune system making you a little more super mom than you already are.Giddy up.
What You'll Need
- 1 frozen banana (tip- heat for 20 seconds in microwave to make cutting easier)
- 1/2 cup 0% vanilla greek yogurt (or try our fave vegan option - So Delicious coconut yogurt)
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp. all natural peanut butter
- 4-5 cups baby spinach
1. Add all ingredients to blender. Blend on high until smooth and delicious!! Pour into a tall glass - enjoy!!
Just in case you're thinking this would taste terrible, like something Popeye would whip up after a bender, stop right there. What do they taste like you wonder?? Like peanut butter and banana!! Trust me - whip one up for yourself.