Image Map
Image Map

Friday, September 5, 2008

Baby Girl Couture

Here's to our favorite designers who have created some truly beautiful and highly coveted baby items that are worth the splurge. If you're like me and you couldn't possibly afford them all it's at least fun to look at what's out there and dream up the baby wardrobe that your fantasies are made of. That being said...I totally need to get my hands on those pink Dior booties!!! :)

My personal MUST HAVE. Precious for baby girls, Baby Dior Leather Ballerina Slippers $175 and Baby Dior Metallic Leather Ballerina Slippers $155, both available at eLuxury.com

Dior's super sweet NEW Butterfly and Flowers collection, Adorable Maryjane Shoes $120 and matching Bib $40, both available at eLuxury.com




At RalphLauren.com you can create custom monogrammed layette pieces to give your babies wardrobe that extra something special. I absolutely adore this Polo Dress, $40. I also love this precious Sailboat Printed Dress which is currently on sale for $39.99.

One of my favorite designers Juicy Couture makes this sweet ruffled Hooded Robe, $78. A Juicy tracksuit is also of course a necessity and I fell in love when I found this soft french terry, ruffled, hooded suit which is sprinkled with glitter. So girly. Juicy Candy Queen Tracksuit, $98.


Juicy Couture also has a wide array of fun and trendy baby gifts such as this girls Pacifier Set, $48 and this girls Bib Set, $50.

No comments: