Image Map
Image Map

Thursday, December 4, 2008

What We've Been Up To

Besides being busy with getting ready for the arrival of our baby girl we have been in full holiday preparation mode around our home as well. The Christmas shopping is complete, the tree is all set up and waiting on being decorated later today, cards have been mailed out, our annual after-holiday party is being planned and what seems like piles of holiday crafts and baking projects are on the go. We are over-all feeling pretty festive!!

Whipping up a Batch of Candy-Cane Hot Chocolate


Some Candy Cane Reindeers


Decorating (& Eating) our Gingerbread House

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Aiden is in heaven lol!

styledarling said...

LOL He definitely is a fan of the holiday season!!

Anita Helena said...

Great Fun! One of my favorite events at Christmas with my children too :0)

Anonymous said...

Hey, didn't you mention that you had twitter? or was it just plurk? I'm on twitter now...

styledarling said...

I am on PLURK :) I like it a lot better than twitter personally..I do have a twitter account but I don't use it AT ALL anymore. You can follow me here - http://www.plurk.com/lyndsxo :)