Image Map
Image Map

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Seeing Green!!

I am trying to hold back on posts until the re-launch next week but I couldn't help sharing my favorite fashion finds in celebration of St. Patricks Day today. In reality I don't actually own anything green but after some online browsing I am definitely thinking it's a color I should be adding to my closet..and soon.

Happy Saint Patricks Day!!
Happy Saint Patricks Day!! - by lyndsxo on Polyvore.com

From top to bottom, left to right -

1. Juicy Couture Cascading Ruffle Dress, $378, available at Tobi.
2. Juicy Couture 'Key & Shell - China C' Satchel, $350, available at Nordstrom.
3. Fred Flare Swan Lake Sunglasses, $11, available at Fred Flare.
4. Juicy Couture Wish Necklace, $48, available at Nordstrom.
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Croc of Q Remy Bag, $358, available at Piperlime.
6. Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Alma MM Bag, $2,080, available at eluxury.com.
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Croc of Q Long Wallet, $178, available at Piperlime.


No comments: