Celebrate a rainy day indoors creating this fun umbrella craft with some cupcake liners, cotton balls and pipe cleaners. Sure to be a hit with your little one.
1 sheet of construction paper
3 cupcake liners
1 pipecleaner, cut into 3 pieces (let your kiddo choose the color)
1. Dab the white glue all over the construction paper.
2. Sprinkle glitter over the glue dots, creating the raindrops for the background of your picture.
3. Tease and pull apart cotton balls and glue to the top of the paper, forming rain clouds.
4. Fold cupcake liners in half and glue to the paper under the rain clouds, forming umbrella tops.
5. Create a hook at the bottom of each pipecleaner piece, forming umbrella handles, and adhere to the bottom of the folded cupcake liners.
VOILA!! A rainy day CAN be fun!!