Image Map
Image Map

Monday, July 26, 2010

A Few Awesome Free Printables

I seriously LOVE pretty much anything that is free..but who doesn't?? Lately I'm a pretty huge fan of free printables..and there are lots of them out there. I've rounded up a few of my favorites to share with you. Yes..there are a few to-do lists in there. It cannot be helped.I love this Honey Dew List from Vale Design. I've started using mine already. And to answer your question..yes - he's thrilled.
Pretty Procrastination has these awesome task lists available for download. I use the one on the right daily. I'm a little ashamed to admit we have similar to-do lists.All Buttoned Up designed this sweet weekly meal planner along with many other cool free printables that are worth checking out.

And just so it's not all work and no play I had to share this especially sweet find with you..
I am bonkers over this printable ice cream passport designed by hotcakes. I cannot wait to get started exploring all of our neighborhood ice cream spots with my family.

No comments: