Fabric flowers are not only a beautiful way to dress up a homemade accessory, pillow or garment but are super simple and inexpensive to put together. Here's a round-up of a few of our favorite tutorials out there which prove that anyone can put one of these together at home and on a budget. Happy crafting!!
1. Tulle and Fabric Flowers, 100 Layer Cake.
2. Fabric Flower turned Brooch, Gone to Earth.
3. Fabric Flower Cupcake Toppers, Paiges of Style.
4. Rolled Fabric Flowers, My Sparkle.
5. Scrap Flowers, Hello my name is Heather.