Have a few minutes?? Then why not whip up this fun and easy headband that is sure to add a little sparkle to your little ones wardrobe this winter.
What You'll Need -
- Hot glue gun
- Headband Blank (can be found at most craft and dollar stores)
- 1 blue ostrich feather and 4 white saddle feathers (my fave place to buy feathers is HERE.)
- A snowflake or winter embellishment (we found ours in the scrapbooking aisle)
1. Slowly and carefully using the hot glue adhere the blue ostrich feather to the headband blank as shown below.
2. Starting in the bottom center of the ostrich feather, begin gluing your white saddle feathers. Layer the feathers one at a time creating a fuller look.
3. Glue your winter embellishment to the base of the feathers. We added a sparkly gem to the center of our snowflake to make it pop. We found a package of a dozen of these gems for only $1 at our local dollar store.
Tadda!! Instant holiday glam!!