Image Map
Image Map

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Guest Feature: Shine! Couture Looks by IntheClotheset

It's always about the details and the right details can take an outfit from drab to fab in no time. Your classic clothes will breath new life just by adding an accessory with lots of character.

I've put together 4 outfits with some pretty basic clothes, like skinny jeans, a little black dress, or a neutral blouse but I've added accessories that make a statement!

The right accessories can really make you shine...


A Rose is a Rose

A rose is a rose



Foxy
Foxy



Ride With Me
Ride with me



Stop, I'm Ticklish
Stop, I'm Ticklish




These looks were curated by Jenina Marie, a working mom of 5 and the creative director at IntheClotheset.com, a 21st century magazine for the 21st century woman! You can also find her on Facebook or follow her on Twitter.

Click HERE to check out more accessories from Shine! Couture.

No comments: