Image Map
Image Map

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Backyard Fun

Last week we had a little tease of Summer weather so you can bet you could find us out in the backyard kicking it, soaking up the rays and enjoying an array of warmer weather activities. To keep my oldest occupied while us girls (my 16 month old and I) got our tan on in the sandbox I set up a couple of boy friendly activities on our back patio. My little guy played happily and contently for quite some time..and I loved watching every second of it.

The Car Wash!!Treasure Sifting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun stuff!! I'm going to have to do the treasure sifting with my kiddos :)

Kristin said...

Thanks for the comment and the sidebar feature! Thank is so sweet. You have such a fun blog with great ideas. We could use a real car wash too, but a toy car wash is such a great idea! Now I just need a bit of sun in Seattle :)