Read-to-me Brownies via Canadian Family
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF. Grease a 9-inch square pan.
2. In a bowl, combine melted butter, cocoa powder, eggs and sugar. Beat well. Stir in flour.
3. Pour batter into pan and bake 35 minutes or until barely firm to the touch and edges of brownies have pulled away from sides of pan slightly.
4. Top brownies with a single layer of marshmallows and broil for about 2 minutes until light golden brown. Watch carefully.
5. Let cool in pan before slicing into 2-inch squares.
*Little baker approved!!