Image Map
Image Map

Friday, July 15, 2011

Bring on the Sun!!

Everyone knows I am a sucker for a classic pair of outrageously big, black sunglasses. This Summer I have a hankering for something a little different. From cats eye to aviators to shades with a vintage vibe I have rounded up a few of my very favorites. Which pair can you see yourself rocking on a perfect Summer Saturday afternoon??


1. Juicy Couture, Bright Aviator Sunglasses, $93.41, available at Endless.

2. Jeepers Peepers, Nisi Diamante Sunglasses, $42.49, available at ASOS.

3. My favorite and very most coveted pair of sunglasses, Prada Baroque Sunglasses. These glasses are still available at Nordstrom and retail for around $290 but the site seems to be having some technical difficulties the past couple of days. Check out Nordstrom for yourself and perhaps you will have better luck than I have.

4. House of Harlow, Chelsea Sunglasses, $132.27, available at Revolve Clothing.

5. Beach Bonfire Taupe Sunglasses, $14.29, available at Ruche.

6. Mix Frame Cat Eye Sunglasses, $21.25, available at ASOS.

*All prices have been converted to Canadian dollars.

No comments: